- July 1, 2021
- Posted by: bsingh
- Category: Uncategorized
Consistently, more than 130,000 worldwide understudies decide to learn at Canadian colleges. In addition to a high-quality education system, Canada additionally gives various conceivable outcomes and a lively culture. Research, scientific publications, and international collaborations are three of the fundamental perspectives that Canada and its scholarly foundations centre around.
Yet, how troublesome is it to get the student visa, otherwise called a Canadian study permit, for Canada? Sorting this out will assume a significant part when you choose where you need to examine. So, what do you have to do to get your student visa for Canada, and how difficult is it?
- Apply at a Canadian university and get your acceptance letter
If you’re still not sure where you want to study in Canada, you will have to decide before you can start your student visa application process. After being accepted at a Canadian university, you’ll get an acceptance letter that will be required for the visa application.
- Check if you need to apply for a student visa in Canada
You can use the official Canadian study permit tool to find out if you need a study visa or permit. You don’t need a study visa if one of the following situations applies to you:
- You are a family or staff member of a foreign representative in Canada, who is accredited by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada.
- You enrol in a study programme that lasts less than six months.
- You are a member of foreign armed forces from the Visiting Forces Act.
- You are a citizen of another country, but you have an Indian status registered in Canada.
- Language requirements for studying in Canada
Proof of English language skills is not included on the list of required documents for a Canadian student visa. But unless you come from an English-speaking country, Canadian universities will require you to submit proof of English language proficiency. Accepted language tests include:
- IELTS Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- PTE Academic
- Biometrics appointment and interview
Depending on your nationality, you might have to show up at a Visa Application Centre in your country to have your biometrics taken. Some countries are exempt from this biometrics requirement, so their citizens won’t need to visit an application centre at all.
Depending on your individual situation, you might also be called for an interview.
Visa Winner Consultants offers international students a pathway to study in leading universities. But it’s more than a pathway. We go beyond other foundation programmes – helping you to grow as a person and as a thinker, providing an experience that will stay with you for life…
Change Your Life Now! Call us now at 01725097706, 01725087706, 8288844446/7/8/9, 8288000800 or visit us at www.vwc.co